May 17, 2008

Seahawks Final Exam

I just got done giving my finals, and I thought it was a good time to try this out: Your Seahawks History Final Exam. It's not open book, so no looking stuff up online!

1. Which of the following people are NOT in the Seahawks Ring of Honor?
A) Dave Brown
B) John L. Williams
C) Dave Krieg
D) Pete Gross

2. In how many seasons have the Seahawks won 10+ regular season games?
A) 8
B) 3
C) 5
D) 12

3. Who has caught the 2nd most passes in Seahawks history?
A) John L. Williams
B) Darrell Jackson
C) Bobby Engram
D) Brian Blades

4. How many playoff games have the Seahawks won?
A) 7
B) 4
C) 10
D) 15

5. Against which team do the Seahawks have the best all-time winning percentage (minimum of 5 games)?
A) Chargers
B) Buccaneers
C) Browns
D) Falcons

6. Who has the most tackles in Seahawks history?
A) Chad Brown
B) Joe Nash
C) Cortez Kennedy
D) Eugene Robinson

7. When did the Seahawks get their only road playoff win in team history?
A) 1983
B) 1986
C) 2005
D) 1999

8. Which of the following future Hall of Fame players never played for Seattle?
A) Warren Moon
B) Tony Dorsett
C) Franco Harris
D) Jerry Rice

9. Who has committed the 2nd most fumbles in Seahawks history?
A) Jim Zorn
B) Jon Kitna
C) Warren Moon
D) Matt Hasselbeck

10. Who has scored the most points in Seahawks history?
A) Shaun Alexander
B) Norm Johnson
C) Steve Largent
D) Josh Brown

11. Who is the Seahawks all-time leader in kickoff return yardage?
A) Charlie Rogers
B) Bobby Joe Edmonds
C) Steve Broussard
D) Nate Burleson

I'll post the correct answers soon..

UPDATE: Here's the answers...

1. B
2. C
3. D
4. A
5. B
6. D
7. A
8. B
9. A
10. B
11. C

UPDATE... I had two #3s before... fixed now... Thanks Stallz!

UPDATE 2: I've corrected #9... The correct answer is Jim Zorn. Yeah, I'm an idiot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

9 of 10. I guess I am worthy of my season tickets. I would have never guessed Warren Moon for the fumbles.

stallz said...

you have two #3s

Anonymous said...

Hmm. I don't think the Warren Moon thing is right. He didn't play here long enough. Are you sure about that one?

Ramona P. said...

You're right anon.. The correct answer is Jim Zorn

Man, grading finals effs up your brain, huh?