August 10, 2011

Not a Bad Haul for One Day...

Not only did I get my football signed by Mike Williams today, I also got my Seahawks Season Tickets- Woo! As I mentioned before, I'll be at the regular season opener against Arizona on September 25th- Looks like I'll have to make myself a custom "I'm Calling it Seahawks Stadium" t-shirt at this point. Thank the maker for Cafe Press, right?

The Seahawks have usually been good about giving us season ticket holders cool gifts with the tickets- In previous years, I've gotten a Seahawks Season Ticket Holder license plate frame, a Seahawks messenger bag (that has evolved into a diaper bag over the years), a 12th-Man flag, 12th-Man gloves, etc. This year? A metal tin with two packs of Seahawks playing cards. Meh. Oh well, one shouldn't bitch about free stuff, right?

The good news is that I'll be there for the opener, and you KNOW I'll get out there for the playoffs- I'm not going to be caught watching any more Beastquakes on TV from Ohio!

Would You Like To Know More?

4 comments:

david said...

Why buy season tickets if you're only coming to the opener?

Ramona P. said...

I have had season tickets since 1997- When I can't go my family in the Tri-Cities uses them, and it's nice to have first dibs on buying playoff tickets :)

Toftie said...

Hey, those poker playing Seahawks fans are stoked about the cards. :) One of the first freebies that I'll really use.

Mind of no mind said...

That's awesome that you won that ball. But BMW has a fucky lazy signature, that's kind of disappointing. I remember when I almost bought a Joe Montana autographed picture because it was a good price, but then I saw how lame his signature was, and it kind of ruined it for me, so I didn't get it.

But don't get me wrong, I'd take that autographed ball for free in a heartbeat.