August 26, 2010

My Bat-Shit Crazy Fantasy League Rankings

The Fantasy League I run has its live draft on Sunday, and I've made the rules a bit... odd. QB play, special teams and defense are over-emphasized. For example, defensive and return touchdowns are worth 10 points rather than 6, because these TDs tend to have a disproportionate impact on the result of the game. Anyway, here's the projected top 25 players based on my wacky scoring system:

1. Chris Johnson
2. Peyton Manning
3. Maurice Jones-Drew
4. Drew Brees
5. Matt Schaub
6. Jamaal Charles
7. Ray Rice
8. Philip Rivers
9. Frank Gore
10. Adrian Peterson
11. Aaron Rodgers
12. Wes Welker
13. Felix Jones
14. Tony Romo
15. Cedric Benson
16. Larry Fitzgerald
17. Andre Johnson
18. DeSean Jackson
19. Joshua Cribbs
20. Pierre Thomas
21. Darren Sproles
22. Percy Harvin
23. Carson Palmer
24. Brett Favre
25. Baltimore

I realized the way I can have fun playing fantasy is if I make up the rules. Sweet, no?

No comments: