July 11, 2008

"hey dick fu!"

That's an actual e-mail sent to me on eBay by a character with "blackandgold" in his username... Finally, I've drawn out some Steelers fans with my Polamalu auction... Hooray!

If you're interested in bidding, you have until 9:15 tonight (Seattle time)... It's up to $12.50 as I write this, and shipping is free. If any of you win the auction, I expect a full report on how you torment/destroy it. Stay tuned for updates.

Please bid here and then kill this thing..

Oh, but there is more!

Steelers fan: "hey dick fu!"

Me: "Just the sort of eloquent retort I'd expect from a Steelers fan!"

Steelers fan: "WHO WON THE SUPER BOWL HUH!"

Me: "Who needed a major assist from the officials to win, huh? Who had the
lowest passer rating for any winning QB in a Super Bowl, huh? And so on..."

Steelers fan: "WHO HAS TO CHEAT TO GET A TOUCHDOWN? AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF!"

Me: "I'm done with you, all-caps boy. You know the refs handed your boys that
ring, and nothing will ever change that."

Steelers fan: "in ur dreams fag! haha!"

Me: "Wow! Your Gay-Dar is amazing! It works over the internet! I LOVE GUYS! You
really should find some outlet for that mutant superpower of yours! Or you should go back to calling people gay on Xbox 360 Live. Either way. Douche."

1 comment:

Michael Steffes said...

I am impressed someone with that intellect can even manage ebay. He must be getting help from his pet hamster or something.