August 13, 2008

Let's Go Springfield Hawk Sox!! Woo!

I'm in (and running) a single fantasy football league on yahoo this season, and one of the things I HATE about FF is when people end up with divided loyalties between their real NFL team and their fake make-believe team... So we'll see how this strategy works out: I'm not drafting any players from teams the Seahawks play against... Plus, no Steelers either. Fuck those guys.

Yup. I'm not drafting any players from 14 of the league's 32 teams. My one bit of wiggle room is that I may let myself pick up players from, say, Buffalo AFTER the Seahawks play them. I'm guessing this is going to wipe out my chances of winning my league, but if I'm at all competitive, I'm going to declare myself a genius. Plus, I get wayyy too much enjoyment from just being the Commissioner, making up the rules, all that nerdy shit.

But then again, I never play Madden because I cannot bring myself to play it the entire week after a Seahawks loss. So yeah, I'm completely mental.

No comments: