August 1, 2008

Season Ticket Package Details!

Damn, the Seahawks treat the fans right. Here's what I just got in the mail via FedEx:

-My 2 season tickets... Who's mug is on each ticket?

Pre-Season
Bears: Chris Gray
Raiders: Leroy Hill

Regular Season
Niners: Trufant
Rams: Burleson
Packers: Hass
Eagles: Lofa
Cards: Big Walt
DC: Deon Grant
Patriots: Kerney
Jets: Holmgren

-Seahawks 2008 Team Yearbook (face value $10)

-Full-size 12th Man Flag (with list of all the people who have raised the flag before games at Qwest). I bought one of these last year for $40, so now I have a back-up piece, so to speak.

This is brilliant... You'll have about 60,000 houses who can fly the colors this fall. Smart move, Ruskell.

-A shit-ton of coupons, info flyers, etc.

So the Hawks gave 60,000 people gifts with thier tickets that add up to a $50 value if you tried to buy them off the street. That's a great sign that we root for a class organization that cares about the fans.

I have a friend who's Dad just got Vikings season tickets. She asked him what cool gift THEY got, and he sheepishly admitted that they got ZILCH.

Heh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks frickin' sweet. Don't know why I seem to get mine so late, still waiting on the delivery.

-- RandomChris

12thMANforever said...

What city do you live in? I'm in Federal Way and I still haven't got mine! Hopefully tomorrow though

Anonymous said...

Our tickets are supposed to be delivered to Des Moines, WA. I threw away the box the '07 tickets came in yesterday, so they will most likely come today.

-- RandomChris

JRuss said...

I talked to my rep this morning. All tickets should be delivered by Wednesday. If you don't get them by then, get in touch with your rep.

Jrock419 said...

I was a little bugged on the yearbook, but at least it's in alphabetical order.