March 7, 2009

Respectable?

DKSB is enjoying its highest traffic ever, and I'd like to welcome any and all new readers to our little corner of the internet.

Long-time readers may have noticed a decrease in the amount of salty language around here. It's not really from any conscious decision to class up the joint, and I'm not trying to drive up traffic to make more ad money (frankly, I abandoned the advertising experiment because the amount of money it was generating was profoundly depressing). When cursing is an appropriate response to something, you'll still see it here...

The bottom line: I'm sorta aiming for a PG-13 vibe around here and in my day-to-day life... but even in PG-13 flicks, they get to drop an f-bomb once in awhile (like in this clip from The Aviator.. watch from about 5:00 to the 6:20 mark):



You said it, Arrrec Barrwin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you'll never be respectable. Right? Love the site regardless!