June 27, 2009

Somebody (Not Me) Needs to Do This...



If you're a fan of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (and if you aren't, why not?), you know about the legend of Greenman. Charlie basically dresses up in this bright green spandex bodysuit and goes f@*king apeshit (occasionally, he drops acid before donning the suit). With our franchise's inexorable momentum towards embracing the bright neon green, we need a heroic 12th Man to step up and don the Greenman suit at Qwest Field this fall.

I'd do it, but I'm too old, too fat and too far away to do the whole enterprise justice. You can get the costume here...

What are you waiting for?

7 comments:

Chris Trimis said...

I got a friend of mine one for his birthday, if a family member of mine can't make one of the games this year (which is likely) I will invite him. That would be the greatest.

Ramona P. said...

Dude, if that happens you HAVE TO get pics of it! :-]

GreenMan!!!

Chris Trimis said...

Oh, I know! It's Always Funny is hilarious, in my group of friends the guy who I gave it to is Charlie, I'm Dennis, and etc. It would be perfect.

Ramona P. said...

"I cut the brakes! Wild Card, bitches!"

Ramona P. said...

Just found the clip of that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos

Unknown said...

So weird! I just bought one from Hello Green Man.com. I'll tottally show up as Green Man if I can afford tickets this year...

Chris Trimis said...

Robert, that would be awesome!!

DKSB:Thanks for the URL. I can't wait to get Season 4 on DVD.