December 8, 2008

$6

That's the current price of a ticket to Sunday's Seahawks/Rams game on stubhub. Even at that price, I still haven't decided if I am going to make that 90-mile trek to the Edward Jones Dome. Here's the pros and cons, in my mind:

PROS:

-Getting to yell at Josh Brown in person again
-Possibly seeing us run our winning streak over STL to EIGHT games
-Being able to say that I saw two of our meager 2008 wins in person
-Going to a Seahawks game. In any year, that's still an awesome thing to do.

CONS:

-If they actually lose, that would be the most humiliating experience I've ever had at a game.
-The EJD has about all the charm and football atmosphere of a TJ Maxx.
-I'd be spending an entire day trekking to see two teams that have combined for FOUR wins this year.

It's a tough call. Is anyone else punishing themselves by seeing this on in person?

No comments: