August 4, 2009

Detente with the Cleve?

That's me and my little brother at a Cavs game back in 2006...

I've hated on the Browns in the past, and I'll continue to call things like I see 'em, but let's face it: Our common hatred of the Steeler menace should sooth any ill-will between our franchises. In fact, I'd love to form some sort of loose blog alliance of Pittsburgh-haters... but that's a bigger idea for another time.

Anyway, tomorrow the Browns blog No Logo Needed will be publishing my brief preview of the 2009 Seahawks. Keep an eye over there for it... should be up at some point on Wednesday. Also mosey over to Cleveland Reboot if get a chance... More good stuff there.

I'll leave you with a picture of perhaps the greatest Browns fan in the world:



Would you like to know more?

No comments: