January 13, 2009

If we can't have Jack Bauer as head coach, this guy'll do...

I didn't get to watch the press conference out here in the Wilderness of Central Illinois, but just these quotes are enough to make ME want to suit up and charge into hell for the guy...

"What gets me jacked up is the thought of taking the Lombardi trophy back to Seattle. Having a parade that starts up at the Space Needle and ends down at Qwest, and giving the Seattle fans what they have been waiting so long for."

"Our crowd is different. What our crowd realizes is that they can affect our opponents. They have created an atmosphere in that stadium that is suffocating. When people come into our stadium, all around them is just this compressing feeling. What we're going to do is put a team on the field in front of our opponent that gives them the same feeling where they are suffocated. Where they are like, 'Get me off the field, get me to the bench, I don't want to be on the bench, get me to the locker room, get my butt on the bus to the plane so I can get out of here. I'm not safe here.' Our fans provide that. Our football team is going to provide that."


My wife already has a crush on Jim Mora. Now I think I do too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you subscribe to the extended sports package on most cable or satellite network and actually have fsn nw they are replaying the press conference tonight at 8cst. Don't believe your guide. It is lying.