March 12, 2008

Seahawks Soundtrack: 3000 by Dr. Octagon



I used to be a lot more into hip-hop than I am now, but one CD I used to spin at KUGS-FM back in the 90s really stuck with me: Dr. Octagonecologyst by (duh) Dr. Octagon. For my money, it's the best rap album ever made by anyone not named Public Enemy, but then again I'm a married white guy with kids in his 30s, so what the fuck do I know?

Whenever I listen to 3000 (or Earth People for that matter), I like to imagine Julian Peterson tearing out an opposing QB's spine like he was playing some Mortal Kombat on the Sega Genesis... Kinda like this



Then he drops some extacy and bangs like four seagals... at least that's how it plays out on my twisted mind :-]

2 comments:

Michael Steffes said...

I used to Freakin!!! love that album. Good Shit!

Get Over Here....Finish Him!

Ramona P. said...

Then of course, there's my favorite line on the album:

"OH shit! There's a horse in the hospital!"

:-]